A wonderful presentation on Meditation. Read on……
There are very many advantages of meditation (unfortunately an ignored process in the bad-mad slam-bam rush-rush journey in this materialistic world) that makes it absolutely worthwhile to be practice meditation in a form that is comfortable and appealing to you. Here is a definitive list of benefits that meditation can provide you with:
- Lowers oxygen consumption
- Decreases respiratory rate.
- Increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- Increases exercise tolerance.
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation.
- Good for people with high blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- Decreases muscle tension.
- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc
- Reduces pre-menstrual syndrome symptoms.
- Helps in post-operative healing.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Reduces the activity of viruses and emotional distress.
- Enhances energy, strength and vigor.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Reduction of free radicals, less tissue damage.
- Higher skin resistance.
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers…
View original post 529 more words