Some Interesting Laws.
- Law of Over-insurance. If you check and recheck an equipment for serviceability before an event, it would invariably fail during the event.
- Indian law of Hospitality. You will always get guests, when your groceries are run out and purse is empty.
- Lorenz’s law of Mechanical Repair. After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
- Law of Missed Flight. Whenever you get delayed in reaching the Airport, the flight would have left on time.
- O’Brien’s Queuing Law. If you change queues, the one you left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
- Murphy’s Law. If anything can go wrong, it always will.
- Ruby’s Principle of Close encounters. The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you do not want to be seen with.
- Anthony’s law of Workshop. Any tool dropped will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Zadra’s law of Bio-mechanics. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
- Owen’s Law. As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
Compiled from here and there and some invented/adapted. Have a nice weekend.