- Seek happiness from within, be your own companion.
- Take care of the small things and the bigger things will automatically fall into place.
- Let us be simple, straight forward and direct, there is no point wearing a mask and trying to project oneself what one is not. Remember each person is a unique creation of the Lord and it is better to remain that way rather than gold plating oneself.
- Anybody could be wise in hindsight, only the logical and farsighted people can guess the shape of things.
- It is very difficult, well neigh impossible to please everyone and requires a tremendous effort; however irritating someone is the easiest thing to do and requires very little expertise.
- Sincerity, perseverance, simplicity, diligence, good will towards others and a definite aim make a person succeed in life; this has been true since times immemorial, true now and would be true for all times to come.
- Count your blessings and not challenges, someday these challenges will also turn into blessings.
- Prefer to be silent, as you never know which words may offend others, not withstanding your good intentions.
- Discretion is a very powerful tool and if used sensibly can bring good rewards and if used with immaturity can create disaster
- Joy lies in small things like watering your plants, playing with your pet, listening to a joke and laughing it out.