Twenty points to make your life meaningful!
- If you want your dreams to come true, don’t oversleep.
- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
- The best vitamin for making friends….B1 (Be One).
- The 10 commandments are not multiple choices.
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts and not what you possess.
- Minds are like parachutes, they function only when open.
- Ideas won’t work unless You do.
- One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time.
- One who lacks the courage to start has already failed.
- The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
- Don’t learn safety rules by meeting with an accident.
- We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
- Jumping to conclusions can be a bad exercise.
- A turtle makes progress only when it sticks its head out.
- One thing you can give and still keep …is your word.
- It requires courage to accept one’s mistakes and forgive others.
- Courage is grace under pressure.
- A true friend walks in when everyone else walks out.
- The pursuit of happiness is: the chase of a lifetime!
(Some compiled from here and there and some invented).
Have a nice Weekend!